Difficulty – Easy
Prep time – 15 mins
Cooking time – 20 mins
Serving – 4 lunches
1 tin of tomatoes
3 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoon of olive oil
2 green chillies (optional)
500 ml of hot water
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan add your chopped onion and garlic and fry for about 5 minutes
2. Chop and add your tomatoes to the pan along with the garlic and onions. Cook for about 5 minutes until the tomatoes let out some water.
3. Add the tin of tomatos and simmer for 10 minutes. Add your chopped green chillies if you want to add a bit of heat.
4. Add seasoning of your choice. I seasoned with salt, pepper, orgegano, mixed herbs. Basil goes really well with tomato.
5. Blend the soup in a food processor to create a smooth finish.